Cookie data. We may use “cookies” (a small text file sent by your computer each time you visit our site) or similar technologies to record log data. They are unique to your account or your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. Many browsers default to accepting cookies. You may be able to change this setting in your browser and you can also clear your cookies. If you do, you may lose some functionality of our site. Check your browser’s help function to learn more about your cookie setting options.
To find out more about cookies, visit this site or www.youronlinechoices.com/uk.
- Essential Cookies: These are cookies without which you would not be able to use this Site. For example, Essential Cookies adjust the Site data transmitted to match your Internet connection, get you to the secure versions of the Site, and help provide services you specifically request. If you set your browser to block these cookies, some parts of the Site will not work. Essential Cookies do not store any Personal Information.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make and provide enhanced functionality and more personalized features. Depending on context, Functional Cookies may store certain types of Personal Information as needed to provide functionality.
- Advertising Cookies: Targeting cookies help us manage and display our advertisements, based on your activity on the Site and other sites; this is known as interest-based advertising. Targeting cookies mainly rely on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. To better serve users’ preferences, we have partnered with the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://youradchoices.com), by visiting their website you can learn more about their members who deliver tailored online ads and your choices to opt-out of receiving them. Opting out of interest-based advertising does not mean you will no longer see advertising online, but it does mean that the companies from which you opt out will no longer show ads that have been tailored to your interests. These cookies enable us and our partners to serve ads based on your activities on our Site and other websites on the Internet.
- Social Media Cookies: Social Media Cookies make social sharing easier for you, provide you with tools to connect with the Site, and help us better understand both the audience for the Site and the effectiveness of our social media outreach. These are third-party cookies. Your choices with respect to such cookies are determined by the social media platforms on which you have accounts. Marketing and Connectivity. In addition, if you are a member of the social media platforms below, and you provide Personal Data to NSHSS, NSHSS may use that Personal Data to send you advertising and offers through that social media platform, including when you are on the social media platform. In this instance we work with third parties and marketing providers to enable this data integration and advertising. These social media platforms may provide a way to opt out of this type of advertising. Please review their user settings and support pages to learn more about how they help you to manage privacy and marketing choices.
- For Twitter widgets, you can find more information here.
- For Facebook widgets, you can find more information here.
- For Instagram, you can find more information here.
- For LinkedIn, you can find more information here.
- For Snapchat, you can find more information here.
Don't Want Cookies?
Most web browsers let you choose whether to accept cookies. Most also let you delete cookies already set. The choices available, and the mechanism used, will vary from browser to browser. Such browser settings are typically found in the “options”, “tools” or “preferences” menu. You may also consult the browser’s “help” menu. For example:
There are online tools available for clearing all cookies left behind by the websites you have visited, such as www.allaboutcookies.org. Usually, deletion of cookies will anonymize the information associated with the pixel and a website will not receive any further associated information.
Many browsers default to accepting cookies. You may be able to change this setting in your browser and you can also clear your cookies. If you do, you may lose some functionality of our site. Check your browser’s help function to learn more about your cookie setting options.
If you have any questions about cookies you can go to www.youronlinechoices.com/uk or to generally find out more about cookies, visit this site.
You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the:
In addition, on your iPhone, iPad or Android, you can change your device settings to control whether you see online interest-based ads. You can also opt out of the Digital Advertising Alliance using your mobile device settings.
If you limit the ability of websites and applications to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience and/or lose the ability to access the services, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings, like login information.
Do Not Track Signals?
Please note at this time, we do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” instructions.
1930 North Druid Hills Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30319
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-866-343-1800